Well, in this post, im gonna dedicate smthng to ZhiJun. This is the song lyrics u had came up with and now, im dedicating it back to you. This song lyrics not only applies to u, zj alone but to eveyone else as well. Hope everyone would like it. All credits go to ZJ for the lyrics...
Believe in me
Anytime you need a friend
Just call on me
No matter when or what
And I will be there always
To light that way of yours
And bring hope into your life
Believe in me
To bring a smile to your face
Friendship is something
You need everyday
I’ll always be there with you
Going through thick and thin
So count on me
And don’t let go
I can feel your pain
That sunshine disappearing
Into the big rain
But remember to hold on
And I will be there
To bring you through
Believe in me
To bring a smile to your face
Friendship is something
You need everyday
I’ll always be there with you
Going through thick and thin
So count on me
And don’t let go
Sometime it seems
That it’s never going to end
But take my hand
And it’s going to be okay
I will bring you right up the rainbow
Where it is sunshine after the rain
Believe in me
And I will always be there
To bring you through the hard times
I will make the grey all go away
And bring the smile back againso believe in me
No matter what or when
I will be there
Believe in me
Anytime you need a friend
Just call on me
No matter when or what
And I will be there always
To light that way of yours
And bring hope into your life
Believe in me
To bring a smile to your face
Friendship is something
You need everyday
I’ll always be there with you
Going through thick and thin
So count on me
And don’t let go
I can feel your pain
That sunshine disappearing
Into the big rain
But remember to hold on
And I will be there
To bring you through
Believe in me
To bring a smile to your face
Friendship is something
You need everyday
I’ll always be there with you
Going through thick and thin
So count on me
And don’t let go
Sometime it seems
That it’s never going to end
But take my hand
And it’s going to be okay
I will bring you right up the rainbow
Where it is sunshine after the rain
Believe in me
And I will always be there
To bring you through the hard times
I will make the grey all go away
And bring the smile back againso believe in me
No matter what or when
I will be there
That's all. Wish you will understand what i'm thinking. No matter what happens, we'll always be your friends n we'll always be there 4 u. Hope everyone else cheer up as well. Dun lose a friend juz becuz of a trivial matter... I'm trying my best to put everything behind me n hope u all will as well...
; 10:02 PM
***











