<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32766761?origin\x3dhttp://winter-rainn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
winter-rainn @blogspot.com
Monday, September 25, 2006

Wad the hell is the problem?
What the crap is the problem with you?
Cant you juz count it yourself, u need me 2 provide all the answers 4 u?
Primary 3...
Cant you juz do your addition???
Need me 2 count everything 4 u?
Feel satisfied now?
U got your answer n i got a scolding.
Not a bad exchange.
Claim that i scream at you everytime u ask a qn
Cant u juz see dat i'm busy doing smthng else?
Cant u wait?!
Is there a problem with waiting?
Congratulations to you though
Hw, need me 2 check everytime
Full marks everytime
Get praised 4 it.
Den spare a thought 4 me,
hu in this family ever checks mine?
N tell me, hu in this family teaches me when i noe nth?
NO ONE !
It's not lyk i dun want to teach u
Cant u juz see im busy at de moment
Cant u juz wait n leave the qn 1st
Cant u juz skip it
Cant u try 2 soLve it URSELF
I TEACH U
I GET SCOLDED 4 NOT TALKING IN THE RIGHT TONE.
I DUN TEACH YOU,
I GET SCOLDED 4 NOT SPARING A THOUGHT 4 U
Den have u ever thought dat i study 4m morning till afternoon while u can sleep till 10 everyday?
Look at the hours u sleep everyday.
Can u juz let me finish my work 1st?
Instead of bothering me.
U got all the time in the world...
4 hr 45 mins = ____ minutes.
isnt it equals to
60 X 4 + 45 ?
cant u juz count it urself?
arent u even more clever den me?
its juz a simple calculation
u r even more pro den me isnt it
den y cant u get de ans urself
told u is 60 x 4 + 45 .
isnt it.
cant u hear me?
hOW MANY TIMES DO I AVE 2 REPEAT IT ?
I REPEATED 5 TIMES
U SAY U WANT DE ANS
CANT U DO DE MATHS URSELF
INSTEAD OF WAITING 4 DE ANS EVERYTIME

I HAD ENOUGH
AFTER TELLING U HOW 2 DO
I GET SCOLDED
4 THIS N 4 DAT
EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT ISNT IT
NOW GET THE HELL AWAY 4M ME
I HAD ENOUGH
DEN TELL ME WAD I AVE 2 DO
DAT IS RIGHT IN THE WHOLE FAMILY'S EYES
SEEMS LYK NTH I DO IS EVER CORRECT
MAYBE IM JUZ A MISTAKE
ISNT DAT WAD U ALL FEEL
ME, EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT
NTH IS NOT MY FAULT
I HAD ENOUGH
HIT ME DEN
HIT ALL U LYK
ISNT DAT NORMAL
BEAT ME LAH
GO ALL DE WAY
NO ONE IS IN UR WAY


to remember or to forget...; 10:53 PM

***