How do u define that?
Do i, or you ever felt a sense of belonging before?
Well, maybe you do.
But sometimes, i really feel i'm extra.
I'm just a person who keep making up excuses u may think.
But ave u ever thought that i'm not lying?
I'm just the stupid person who cant do something right.
While i may not seem to peservere, what do u really know?
I'm not a pro at these stuff. N i'm trying.
But i think that no matter how hard i try, it might never work?
That has been the case for me all 14 years one can say.
I have tried, i really have.
What else do you think i have been doing all these years?
Complaining and not bothering to try?
It may seem so to all of you... But i know myself.
I know i have tried. I have tried to try.
But when has it ever worked for me?
Not many times. All that i have done has just shown me as terrible.
I admit i have a lot of flaws, but at least tell me?
Tell me where i have goe wrong, wont you?
Rather then having a sense of unbelonging...
I have nothing to say if u really think of me that way.
But what do you know?
i can say u know nothing.
But all the same, i apologise. To everyone.
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
Never belonged to this world, of all of u.
there has not and will be never be a place for me in that world...
; 10:28 PM
***











