what the hell is the problem with you all
its just that i want to watch tv
is that such a big problem for you
its just ONE show. not TWO not THREE.
just A show. thats not even acceptable?
you all can watch. me? absolutely no.
the "reason"?
你考试考到这样烂你还敢看戏。
Nice "reason". i know i am lousy ok.
but again, mind you. RV SEC 3 LIFE IS NOT EXACTLY FREE AND EASY.
For me i suppose. Not everybody maybe. Cuz i am just too stupid, i admit that.
I am selfish. Isnt that so?
Fine, fine. I AM SELFISH CAN.
I am just a selfish stupid person that you cant wait to get rid of.
I am also just a dumb and useless person.
USELESS CAN? ISNT IT THE RIGHT WORD
everytime u will always mention this.
nothing better? why not just continue, check the dictionary or wadsoever.
i am getting sian of all these.
go to school, lessons, see how well i failed in my tests, homework, projects, rv.
then home, scoldings, homework, not enough sleep.
Nice life. NO tv, no youtube, no mp4, no listening to music.
all restricted. what else can i do.
she had an exam the next day and she could even watch 2 hrs of tv.
ME? like u care? even 15 mins also not acceptable.
I wiLL DEFINITELY ENJOY MY LIFE, FOR SURE
;
10:30 PM
***











